THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE A PART OF THE SCHOOL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS AND ARE TO BE AGREED TO BY ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE REGISTERED ON ANY ACADEMIC PROGRAMME AT THE SCHOOL
The following terms and conditions are the explicit responsibilities of each student while he/she is registered at the School and are not the responsibility of a third party.
Personal details requirements
1) I agree to inform the School immediately and without ANY delay, of changes to my personal details while I am a student of the
School (All students are required to note that this INCLUDES: ANY changes to your contact and personal details including – your
France residential address, your telephone number, your mobile number, your next of kin, your personal status, any other change, etc.)
2) I agree to provide the School with any changes to my Passport details.
3) I agree to inform the School of any significant changes in my personal circumstances (including financial circumstances)
4) I agree to immediately inform the School if I am found in breach or violation of any France Laws. (Including – Civil,
Criminal, Immigration, or other France Government law or regulations).
France visa requirements (for non-EU/EEA students)
5) I understand and agree that I am required to read and comply with the France visa rules, regulations and guidelines which are located
on the official website of the french Ministry for Home Affairs and National Security
6) I understand and agree that if I submit, or have submitted, any false or forged documents, or certificates, or bank statements to the
School or commit any similar act the School may report this to the Maltese Immigration Authorities and any fees paid to, or financial
commitment made by me to the School can be forfeited to the School.
7) I understand and agree that the School can disclose my personal academic attendance record and academic progression details to the
relevant Immigration Authorities, and also to parents and sponsors.
8) I understand and agree that travel involving a return to my home country or outside of France during scheduled term time is NOT permitted
except in the event of exceptional mitigating circumstances. In this event I understand and agree that I must inform the School prior to
leaving the country. I understand and agree that if I travel overseas at any period, this will be done exclusively as permitted by my Visa
and that I should seek advice from the School prior to booking such overseas trips.
Misrepresentation and providing false or misleading information
9) I understand that if I have deliberately provided misleading information, or misrepresented or falsified in any way the information which
I have used to support my entry to the programme of study for which I am registered, or to which I am applying, or if I have provided
any such information in support of my application to study in France, or to the Ministry for Home Affairs and National Security,
or in any way in support of my Visa application, then the School reserves the absolute right to terminate my studies forthwith and require
me to leave the School premises immediately.
10) I understand that if I have submitted any misleading or falsified work as a part of the academic work which I submit for assessment for
my programme of study then the School may terminate my studies forthwith subject to the school academic regulations
11) I understand and agree that I am required to register for the programme of study to which I have been admitted on the day and date
indicated in the offer letter which I have received and that if there is any delay to my arrival into France due to valid reasons then I
may be required to start and be admitted to and register for the programme at next available cohort entry and commencement date. I
understand that all such deferral of entry to a programme is (a) subject to prior agreement by the School (b) subject to the absolute
discretion of the School and (c) may not be guaranteed. Other causes of delay in registration for the programme of study (private
personal problems, home sickness, problems with accommodation etc.) will mean that students will not be registered.
12) I understand and agree to the School reserving the absolute right to capture and store my photographic, biometric
and any other required details for administrative purposes and college documentation, including student photo ID cards, attendance and
academic records and other records required by the Ministry for Home Affairs and National Security.
13) I also give full permission for the school to contact my prior institutions of learning, for the purpose of verification of my previous academic qualifications.
14) I agree to inform the School immediately if I decide to defer, suspend my studies or withdraw from the course
15) I understand that the School will only run a programme if there is sufficient demand and that if an insufficient number of students are
enrolled on a course, PGS reserves the right not to run the programme and in this event you may be offered an alternative course.
Attendance and absence from study
16) I understand that travel involving a return to my home country or outside of France during scheduled teaching semesters/term
time is NOT permitted except in the event of exceptional mitigating circumstances. In the event of any mitigating or extenuating
circumstances arising I understand that I must inform the School prior to leaving the country or absenting myself from the School
17) I understand that during teaching semesters/term time that there is no leave of absence given for overseas national holidays or attendance
at family functions etc.
18) I understand that if I travel overseas at any period, this will be done exclusively as permitted by my visa and that I should seek advice
from the School prior to booking any such overseas trip.
19) I understand and agree that I cannot change, defer or withdraw from the programme of study offered, without prior written permission
from the School.
20) I understand and agree that (a) I am required to and will attend all teaching sessions delivered as a part of the programme to which I have been admitted (including lectures, seminars, tutorials, and all other teaching sessions) as these are stated on my timetable and (b) that I will meet and comply with all assessment submission deadlines and undertake all required Academic work for all programme assessments and examinations in whatever form these are required.
21) I understand that I must attend all lectures and maintain a high level of attendance throughout the course, and that failure to do so could lead to
disciplinary action, including termination of my studies and exclusion from the programme of study. I understand that any leave or absence from study
must be approved, in writing, by PGS France prior to the leave or absence being taken by me.
22) I understand that it is my responsibility to be fully aware of the subjects that are offered on my programme of study and the facilities and services
offered by the School in support of my study and that it is my responsibility to ensure that I make use of these facilities and learning opportunities.
23) I understand that programmes and modules could be subject to change and could vary from time to time and that the School reserves the right to
change the curriculum of the programme and that in the event of a programme being withdrawn a suitable alternative will be provided with an
alternative institution/university if required.
24) I understand and agree that I will be required to purchase recommended textbooks and a personal laptop/computer for all study modules prior to the
commencement of the course.
25) I understand that the School reserves the rights to withdraw, cancel or defer any course/programme even after making an offer.
Progression on the programme
26) I understand that to progress academically while a student then I am required to meet the assessment progression requirements for the programme.
I understand that the School Regulations only permit a maximum number of assessment failures and that if I exceed this then my registration is liable to be terminated and I will be asked to leave the programme.
Fees and costs
27) I understand that the academic fee which I am required to pay includes all costs associated with recruitment, admission and the cost of my tuition and that if I am paying fees by installments then I am required to fully comply with and meet all the installment plan specifications indicted in the offer letter.
Details of the School fee refund policy is set out below:
(a) Fees will be refunded in full, if a student’s application is declined by PGS.
(b) In the case of a full fee refund, because of a visa refusal, there will be an administration charge of €200, deducted when this fee refund is paid.
(c) In the case of overseas students, once a student has obtained a visa, but does not commence the course, €1,650 of the initial deposit paid will not be
refunded. Any deposits paid in excess of €1,650 may be refunded at the sole discretion of the School.
(d) Once a student has commenced the course, fees will not be refunded.
(e) In the event of termination from the course, a student will be liable for a fee of €1,650 which is non-refundable plus a pro rata fee on the balance on the date of termination. Any fees that have been paid over and above the fee liability on the date of termination will be refunded.
(f) Student will not qualify for a refund if the France Visa is refused or withdrawn due to fraudulent documentation or false information provided
during the Visa application.
Code of behavior and conduct
28) I understand and agree that if in the opinion of the School I am found to be disruptive or participate in illegal or similar activity, or if I engage in any academic mal practice or misrepresentation, or if I do not attend or do not make required academic progress the School
has the absolute right to terminate my Registration at any time and require me to withdraw from the programme and the School premises.
29) I understand that formal disciplinary action may be taken against students for any inappropriate form of behavior or conduct which could lead
to exclusion/termination from the course
30) I understand that I and all students are expected to conduct themselves with integrity in their academic and public activities at all times and must behave
in a respectful manner and that any student who contravenes this could have their registration terminated.